BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

ALY JUNE ON VA-K

Everybody needs a break! Right? Well Al and I just took a break off to the Bahamas for a week. Not only was this a retreat from day to day life, but a time to calm the mind. Our trip to Nassau on New Providence Island was good times all around. It is amazing what happens in your mind when you give it a little time on a sunny white sandy beach and sun rays. I had time to think about the direction in which Aly June is headed.



Of course, Alyce and I had time away for ourselves. There's nothing like spending time with the person you love and would do anything for.

( Can we look any more like tourists. All I needed was my FP)



Over all it was great romantic get away. Now we're just ready for more.
Peace & Love

Mellow Dellow