BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ARG-YES! I suck at blogging

I have not been considerate of you followers, and I am sorry. I've been watching my wife update her blog and it's been convicting. I've concluded that I NEED TO blog more. So this is what I've been thinkin. I recently got a new computer and YES, it is an APPLE. It has worked wonders in my creating sessions. I've also been getting better at creating artwork. All in all, what I used to do in one hour, I do in 20 minutes.
I talked to Tara Baudry, one of my old students, on the phone today. She says, "Delly, I went to your website and noticed you had no new stuff. What is up? Are you still doing Aly June?" I respond to her and all of you: YES, stronger than ever. I have been learning to use my silk screen press. I've spent endless hours in the shop mastering the art. I'm not quite there, but I am past a start.
KIT. still looking for home at home. :) yEAH!