BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 16, 2011

ALY JUNE DADDY blog!


For those of you who don't know. ALY JUNE is DEAD! The creativity will continue, but not in the form of a brand name. AlyJune has become my artist identity and was a venture that taught me a lot. SOMETHING more important has come!
I was reading an article on the Man of the House website, and this guy was talking about his blog. He talked about how he lost his journalism job and was blogging to keep sharp on his writing skills. Over time it was easy for him to go back and look at his archive to see how he had documented his son's growth. When I read that a lightbulb had gone on.
In the last few years I've seen blogging grow. It tends to be the easiest way to communicate up-to-date information with out having to write a whole lot, or take up the readers time. I've seen this really take off for bands, and clothing company's that market to the 'underground mainstream' group.
For me;
I've decided to do this not for business, or for blowin hot air, not for others, but for myself. This is a place to talk about being a husband, my baby girl and my new responsibilities as a dad. We'll see how well this goes.

$10 I don't post before the end of the week....
edel